XP.NETWORK：The world’s most powerful NFT bridge
GateChain is excited to announce the on-chain integration with XP.NETWORK and will continue promoting XP.NETWORK integration with our ecosystem. XP.NETWORK, is a powerful NFT bridge that will help GateChain achieve the free circulation of different NFTs on cross-chain platforms and for various ecological projects.
GateChain is a strong ecosystem and a new generation of public chains focused on user asset security and decentralized transactions. At this momentUp to now, GateChain is promoting an in-depth cooperation of dozens of various ecological projects.. In theThe future, of the the GateChain ecosystem will have already implemented the XP.NETWORK NFT bridge in order to accelerate the NFT cycle within the ecosystem and provide efficient technical support services for NFT project owners and traders alike.
Meet XP.NETWORK：The world’s most powerful NFT bridge
XP.NETWORK is an ecosystem centered around a multi-chain bridge for minted NFTs.
It removes the barriers between blockchains, allowing NFTs to flow freely across networks. Connecting dApps, token minters, traders, and owners, XP.NETWORK builds the foundations for a single global NFT market.
The XP.NETWORK bridge solves this issue, making it possible to transfer an NFT from one blockchain to another in seconds at a minimal cost. This means wider exposure for NFT creators, better liquidity for asset holders, and increased transaction flow for the bridged blockchains.
The bridge combines high scalability with superior security. It works by creating wrapped NFTs that preserve the original assets’ metadata without duplicating the assets.The original NFTs are safely stored in custody and can be restituted to the holder if needed.
$XPNET is the native token for the XP.NETWORK, used to pay relay validators’ fees. XP.NETWORK allows users to pay the bridge fees in the currency of the original blockchain, be it ETH, BNB, AVAX, SOL, MATIC, EGLD, or something else, while the required conversion to XPNET is executed internally and invisibly to the end user.
XPNET is also used in the staking program, which — for the first time in the industry — centers around chain-agnostic NFTs. Each staker can mint an NFT, which serves as the access key to staking rewards. One can choose to either hold the NFT until the end of the staking period and then claim the rewards — or sell it, at which point the buyer will acquire the right to the XPNET rewards, while the original owner will still be able to withdraw the staked XPNET.
1) It’s OpenSea-compatible. The resulting NFTs comply with the OpenSea metadata standard, so that users can list them on OpenSea as if they were minted there.
2) It’s cheaper. The user can choose the chain with the lowest minting fees, then send the NFT to a marketplace or wallet of their choice on any chain.
3) It’s great for marketing. NFT projects that integrate XP.NETWORK will have a competitive advantage and a wider outreach. Right now some users can be reluctant to mint on Avalanche, for example, because they worry that the NFT community on this chain is still small and there will not be enough buyers in the future. XP.NETWORK solves this image problem common to smaller ecosystems, helping NFT projects to attract users faster.
4) It supports EMV and non-EVM networks. XP.NETWORK’s minting service is the first of its kind to be available on both of those blockchains that use the Ethereum Virtual Machine (Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon) and those that don’t, such as Elrond, Cardano, Solana, Algorand, etc.
5) It’s integrated with the bridge. Any NFT minted using XP.NETWORK is automatically added to the bridge whitelist and can be sent to any connected chain.
GateChain is a next-generation public blockchain, focused with onchain asset safety and decentralized trading. Its uniquely designed Vault Account is primed for handling abnormal transactions. GateChain presents an extraordinary clearing mechanism, tackling the challenges of asset theft and private key loss. Decentralized trading and cross-chain transfers will also be supported, alongside other core features.
- Official website: https://gatechain.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gatechain_io
- Medium: https://gatechain.medium.com/
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/TADecrzfcP
- GitHub: https://github.com/gatechain