GateBridge User Guide
GateBridge has completed the integration with over 10 essential blockchains including Ethereum、GateChain、Polygon、BSC、Fantom、Arbitrum、Avalanche、Heco、OKExChain、Klaytn. Anyone can use the GateBridge to add liquidity to the asset pool and proceed with the swap between 2 tokens.
Through this article you will discover some basic operation procedures on GateBridge, including:
- “How to use the GateBridge for cross-chain transactions”
- “How to add liquidity for GateBridge cross-chain asset pool”
- “How to remove liquidity from the GateBridge cross-chain asset pool”
For more information about GateBridge, please click the link to read more: “GateBridge: A Decentralized Cross Chain Protocol”.
How to use the GateBridge for cross-chain transactions
GateBridge officials will create some liquidity pools for many tokens that are traded in the market, using USDT as an example:
USDT liquidity pool on GateBridge supports the following 9 widely used blockchains for user’s convenience and asset transfer facilitation:
- Poor swap ratio or swap failure can occur if the targeted blockchain has low liquidity issues.
- A positive swap ratio will be offered to users when the liquidity for the targeted blockchain is better than the initial ‘swap from’ blockchain. Please make sure the targeted blockchain has good liquidity before you proceed with the swap.
- Goto Hipo.com，click into GateBridge module.
2. Enter the GateBridge-Cross-chain module and make sure that you have connected your wallet.
3. Choose the right token, network and amount. You need to approve a token contract for the first time. After the approval, the transaction is confirmed, click “Confirm” and sign this transaction.
4. Submit and confirm your transaction.
5. After signing the transaction, you can switch the “History” tab to check the transaction status.
How to add liquidity for GateBridge cross-chain asset pool
If there is a cross chain pool for a token on GateBridge but it does not offer tradable liquidity then users will not be able to complete the swap. Token issuer or token holders need to add assets into the pool to add liquidity.
Users providing liquidity to the cross chain pool will receive a transaction fee reward share, at a ratio of 0.3% per transaction.
- Go to Hipo.com，click into “GateBridge” module.
2. Make sure that you have connected your wallet.
3. Click “Liquidity” and select the token to add liquidity.
4. Choose the right network, click “Add” and input the token amount. If this is the first time, you have to approve the token contract.
5. After the approved transaction is confirmed, click “Supply”, and sign the transaction in your wallet.
6. After signing the transaction, you can switch the “History” tab to check the transaction status. After successfully adding, you can view my fund share in the corresponding network.
How to remove liquidity from GateBridge Cross-chain asset pool
- Click the “Liquidity” tab, chose your LP token and click “Remove”.
2. The ratio of LP tokens can be selected, if this is the first time, you should approve the token contract.
3. After the approved transaction is confirmed, click “Confirm” and sign this transaction.
4. After signing the transaction, you can switch the “History” tab to check the status.
GateChain is a next-generation public blockchain, with a focus on on-chain asset safety and decentralized trading. Its uniquely designed Vault Account is primed for handling abnormal transactions. GateChain presents an extraordinary clearing mechanism, tackling the challenges of asset theft and private key loss. Decentralized trading and cross-chain transfers are also supported, alongside with other core features.
Official website: https://gatechain.io/