Gate.io Launches Startup Project with KardiaChain
Gate.io has launched Startup, a platform that aims to provide users with access to innovative and advanced projects. Traders now have more opportunities to make the initial investment. Trading service will be enabled once the startup project fulfills its fundraising goal.
Gate.io Startup will launch its next project with KardiaChain on April 8th.
Startup Link: https://www.gate.io/startup
1. Introduction to KardiaChain
KardiaChain is a public blockchain focused on Interoperability, leading the race towards blockchain adoption in Vietnam by providing hybrid blockchain solution/infrastructure for major enterprises and government
bodies. The goal is to build a complete blockchain eco for institutions by leveraging 3 main components: gateway, infrastructure, and services. Gateway reduces entry barriers to onboard non-crypto users onto blockchain via user-friendly payment channels. Infrastructure refers to the
interlinked public and private KardiaChain blockchain network for users and businesses to operate, leveraging our unique non-invasive interoperability. Services refer to traditional organizations that collaborate with KardiaChain to tokenize and decentralize their existing services/products to become more effective and efficient. After two years of preparation, it is finally time to bring blockchain to mass adoption.
Click here to check out more: https://www.gate.io/startup/47
KardiaChain Project Overview (for more detailed information, please visit KardiaChain official website)
(1) Token Symbol: KAI
(2) Total Supply: 5 billion
(3) Initial Circ. Supply: 25%
(4) Token Price
Private Sale 1 KAI = $0.0025 (20% bonus) (5) Startup Goal: 1,080,000 USDT
(6) Startup Total Supply: 15% (7) Price: 1 KAI = 0.00144 USDT
Please note that since GT is already listed on Gate.io and trading, the market price of GT will vary. Therefore, the Price of GT in related to the Startup projects will be calculated within 3 hours prior to the sale. The calculation rule is as following: A specific time stamp within 3 hours before the start of the sale will be randomly chosen. Then, a 72 hours average value of GT-USDT on Gate.io before the chosen timestamp would be calculated and referenced as the Startup Price.
(8) Token Lock-up & Release:
— Startup (15%): no lockup
— Private Sale (16.32%): 3.2 million USDT, private lock 6 months, vest 10 months
— Team (12%): 12-month lock, then vest for 24 months
— Advisors (3%): 12-month lock
— Eco (20%): 10% upfront, 5% lock for 3months, 5% lock 6months
— Mining (10%): 10% for mining for 5years
— Community (5%): unlock after 3m
— Foundation Reserve (14.93%): lock for 12months then vest for 24 months
2. KAI Token (KAI) Startup Sale Rules
(1) Start Time: April 8, UTC 4:00–6:00
(2) To participate in Startup Sale, users will need to be VIP1 and above.
(3) The price and the number of orders of Startup Sale will be set 3 hours prior to the sale, based on the market price of GT/USDT within the 3-hour period. Each order is worth $100 — $200 USD, users can place one or a few orders according to the individual purchase limit.
(4) Purchase limit: The individual purchase limit will be calculated based on the average holdings of GT (including the asset in Lending/Borrowing Market, and the GT bought with USDT borrowed from Margin Trading; however, GT borrowed from Margin Trading is not included) 14 days prior to the sale. Users with no GT holdings cannot participate in the sale. Participants can have a higher purchase limit with more GT holdings. Below is a chart that shows the purchase limit based on the different amounts of GT holdings.
E.g. User X is VIP1 (monthly total trading volume ≥ 3BTC). He or she has never held GT, but purchases 14,000 GT the day before the Startup Sale. Therefore, user X’s average 14-day GT balance is 14000 GT/ 14 days= 1000 GT. Thus, user X has met the requirements of holding GT (tier 1) and being a VIP user. User X can place up to 10 orders in the Startup Sale.
(5) Users can place orders using GT.
(6) Users can place orders from UTC 4:00 to UTC 6:00. Order placed by qualified users within these 2 hours will be treated equally.
(7) Users need to ensure there is sufficient balance (exceeding the purchase value) in accounts for the purchase after placing the orders. An insufficient balance will result in the cancellation of the purchase order.
(8) Each type of currency can only purchase once with each KYC account. (9) After UTC 6:00, we will collect all the qualified orders and distribute the tokens according to the individual purchased orders: total purchased orders ratio. The final result will be announced at UTC 8:00 each day.
The distribution calculation rules are as follow:
F (distribution ratio) = Daily KAI supply limit ÷ Total KAI supply limit P (actual individual purchased KAI) = F × qualified individual orders M (actual payment amount) = Startup Sale Price × P
E.g. KAI daily supply limit is 100 million. The ordered KAI is 200 million. User X has placed an order to purchase 100 thousand KAI.
F (distribution ratio) = 100,000,000 ÷ 200,000,000 =0.5
P (actual individual purchased KAI) = 0.5 × 100,000 = 50,000
M (actual payment amount in GT) = 50,000 × Startup Price in GT
If the project cannot fulfill its fund-raising goal within the given time, users will get refunded and the project will be delisted.
3. The New Gate.io Startup Project Exchange Listing Rules
Once the Startup project fulfills its fundraising goal, Gate.io will enable the trading service of the project. To decrease volatility during the initial trading stage, we will apply the Call Auction Mechanism. The rules are as follows:
(1) During the call auction, traders can place orders freely, but the orders will not be active immediately. The real-time reference trading price will be presented and calculated based on the Call-order price from the largest
amount of trades created. During this period, the order book and the candlestick chart will also show the information about the related price range and the market movement based on the real-time reference.
(2) During the first stage of call auction, traders are allowed to place orders and cancel orders freely.
(3) To avoid market manipulation, during the second stage of call auction, orders can be placed freely by the traders, but orders cancellation are prohibited.
(4) When the call auction is finished, users will not be able to place or cancel any orders. They will collect all the data and match the orders. Buy orders with prices higher than the reference price and sell orders with prices lower than the reference price will be matched and executed (a portion of the orders with a higher routed price may not be matched). The remaining orders will go to the order book of the next trading stage automatically.
(5) After the call auction data collection, the system will enable trading activities. For more detail of the new Gate.io Startup Sale Participation Rules and Startup Project Exchange Listing Rules, please see our previous announcement.
(1) Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Burma, Canada, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in the token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
(2) Risk Warning:
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the
operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
— Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of the market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors, etc.
— Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.
(3) Requirements for participants
— The participant should register on Gate.io and Log in;
— After logging in, complete user identity verification;
— Deposit a certain amount of cryptocurrencies in gate.io account;
— Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
We sincerely appreciate your continuous support. Stay tuned for more innovative products from Gate.io!
To keep up with our latest progress, please follow our social media account down below: