BitKeep, a top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet, is live on GateChain!
BitKeep has added GateChain (GT) to the list of supported mainnets.
Through the support provided, BitKeep will offer GateChain (GT) users with a convenient means for token transaction, DApp ecosystem participation, Defi projects access and more. Users will now be able to participate in related projects and trade through BitKeep. At the same time, BitKeep will support more projects from GateChain (GT), representing the mainnet in its full glory. In the future, the partnership between GateChain (GT) and BitKeep will certainly go further.
Note: Upgrade your BitKeep wallet app to 7.0.9 to experience the GateChain ecosystem.
How to Add GateChain (GT) in BitKeep
- Launch BitKeep app. Tap ALL in the upper right corner to enter the mainnet selection interface. Tap Add Mainnet, select GateChain and tap OK;
2. Enter wallet password, then return to the wallet page. You are done with the addition.
Go back to the wallet home page and select ALL to view all the mainnets that have been added.
BitKeep is the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrating Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly five million across 168 countries and regions, BitKeep forges strategic partnerships with multiple top mainnets (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 55+ mainnets, 10,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 220,000+ tokens supported, BitKeep is dedicated to creating the world’s largest Web3.0 gateway.
You can get the Bitkeep wallet in the here：https://bitkeep.com/
BitKeep V7.0 has made significant improvements in terms of UX, security and functionality to help users manage their crypto assets. Committed to creating the world’s largest decentralized traffic gateway, BitKeep has the following highlights:
- Supporting 70+ mainnets, including ETH, BSC, Polygon, OEC, AVAX-C, TRON, and Solana, as well as the DApps on these networks;
- Jumping to Swap interface with one single tap;
- Supporting more than ten languages such as Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese, and Turkish.
2.BitKeep Swap — the most complete DEX intel
The Swap section includes Quotes, Swap, Bridge, and Launchpad.
- Quotes is the most comprehensive real-time market data hub, presenting up-to-date intelligence of 200,000+ tokens. Users may access the following data: Live Quotes, Candlestick Charts (where you can choose to view by Day, Week, Month, or Year), Token Contract, Market Cap, Circulating Supply, Holders, transaction histories, and data analysis.
- Swap supports token swap across 16 mainnets (including ETH, BSC, Solana, Polygon, OEC, TRON, AVAX, Arbitrum, Optimis, and Fantom) with an InstantGas feature. Later on, Swap will support instant token swap across 30 protocols, including Uniswap, SushiSwap, BabySwap, and Pancakeswap.
- Seven bridges, including BK Bridge, Binance Bridge, and Swft, are supported by Bridge. BitKeep is on track to creating the largest and most inclusive decentralized crypto marketplace in the world.
- LaunchPad, including BitKeep Project and Aggregated LaunchPad, is designed to give users the access to promising projects in their early stage. BitKeep will cooperate with KOLs and fans communities to build a LaunchPad whitelist.
Learn more about the swap features on our website: https://bitkeep.com/en/swap?theme=light
3. NFT marketplace
- One-stop service for NFT sale, purchase, display, collection, as well as batch transfer and reception;
- Users can purchase NFTs with any token on NFT Market;
- NFT Market provides users with up-to-date NFT gainer ranking and recommendations to help them stay ahead of the market trend;
- BitKeep NFT Market supports listing orders on third-party platforms without locking the NFTs in question;
- Currently, NFTs on ETH, BSC, HECO, and Polygon are all supported.
4.DApp Browser — navigate the DeFi and GameFi worlds
The DApp section allows users to browse by mainnets or their favorites. Users can also customize tags for their favorites;
DApp Rank has nine tabs, namely: BXS, GameFi, Dex, NFT, Lending, Derivatives, Yield, Bridge, and Oracle. The rankings are automatically updated by ML algorithms on a regular basis. And more than one mainnets can be displayed in DApp at the same time.
Discover integrates features like Message, Cloud Wallet, Help Center, Gift Center, Blind Box, and Airdrop.
- The Help Center contains graphic tutorials, safety education, etc. for users to get familiar with product functions intuitively, and thus avoiding financial losses caused by careless operations.
- The Gift Center has a reward distribution mechanism that consists of multiple tasks and different bonuses. Users can check the latest activities and their progress in tasks. They can also take on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Discover more Dapps in our Dapp browser：https://bitkeep.com/en/dapp?theme=light
About GateChain (GT)
GateChain is a next-generation public blockchain, focused on on-chain asset safety and decentralized trading. With a uniquely designed Vault Account, primed for handling abnormal transactions, GateChain presents an extraordinary clearing mechanism, tackling the challenges of asset theft and private key loss. Decentralized trading and cross-chain transfers will also be supported, alongside other core features.
BitKeep Website: https://bitkeep.com/